Friday 16 November 2012

I want this...


When wanted to create something that need creativity, we need a suitable environment.

First at all, I need internet connection as my reference. It easy for me to Google any idea but not for me to copy idea. Just as a references.

For places, it depends on us. For me, I would like to work in studio by my own. Alone, no one can disturb. For some other guy, maybe their wanted to inspire by outside environment

maybe we prefer this studio

OR maybe some place liked this will inspire you with a lot of ideas that can make you CREATIVE!!

nice view...

relax...

.

Everyone wanted get idea to create or innovate something easy and smooth…right? Liked POP! IDEA!
Like this video…


Sometime ideas come anytime and everywhere…but when wanted to write down.
We forget. It often happened to us right. What I want is ideas recorder that can record our idea wherever it are. Not just environment.

More, maybe help, maybe not. A friend to company. That can help us to get some clue of idea or idea that we can expand more. Who said friend is disturbing? Sometimes, there are useful.


No comments:

Post a Comment